Sunday 23 October 2011

Steve Jobs vowed to 'destroy' Android


Steve Jobs said he was willing to destroy Android and would spend all of Apple's money and his dying breath if that is what it took to do so.
His attention towards Google's mobile operating system is revealed in a forthcoming authorised biography.
Mr Jobs told to author Walter Isaacson that according his viewed Android's similarity to iOS as "grand theft".
Apple is suing various smartphone makers, these smartphone makers use the Android software.
According to extracts of Mr Isaacson's book, obtained by the Associated Press, Mr Jobs said: "I want to destroy Android, because android product are stolen product. I'm willing to announce war on this."
He is also quoted as saying: "I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's fund $40 billion [£25bn] in the bank, to right this wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment